Author Topic: Recommend a headphone  (Read 3487 times)

Audio

• Administrator
Re: Recommend a headphone
« Reply #15 on: 01 March, 2021, 21:48:57 pm »
  • [applaud]
  • [smite]
  • The Apple Airpods Max headphones' cups are very well designed to be scratch magnets.

Must go buy the cup protectors.

(Audio)

Tubeman

• It's complicated
    « Reply #16 on: 29 June, 2021, 19:06:45 pm »
  • [applaud]
  • [smite]
  • SGood IEM will be nearer

Foodie

« Reply #17 on: 07 July, 2021, 11:05:00 am »
  • [applaud]
  • [smite]
  • I take back everything.

This arrived this afternoon.

What would you do when you got Krisflyer miles piling up and you could not fly?

You redeem an Apple Airpods Max.

I cannot believe that Apple finally makes a good enough Noise Cancelling Headphones that can significantly beats the competition........but I have to admit, this is it.  There is absolutely no reason to get this, not being able to travel and all  but I am now glad that I did.

I got the Sony WH-X1000M3 and the Bose NC700 now and these are no fight to the Airpods Max.  The performance definitely justify the higher price.  Bad English, I recommend you get this.  Hey, it costs less than half your proposed budget.

(Audio)

Wow nice. Thanks for this bro.

How much is it?

Does it perform better in HT compared to the sony hw700ds?

Audio

• Administrator
    « Reply #18 on: 23 August, 2021, 20:36:21 pm »
  • [applaud]
  • [smite]
  • Wow nice. Thanks for this bro.

How much is it?

Does it perform better in HT compared to the sony hw700ds?

$849.

No, it only does Stereo unlike the Sony HW700DS, which is suppose to give virtual multichannel sound.

But if you just want a wireless noise cancelling headphones with the biggest diaphragm diameter,  this is it.  It is also the most expensive too.

(Audio)

InnocentBlood

• Love Never Dies.
    « Reply #19 on: 25 August, 2021, 21:36:43 pm »
  • [applaud]
  • [smite]
  • with the upcoming tvOS15, we will be able to experience Spatial Audio and Dolby Atmos when the APM is connected to the ATV4K. folks who are currently on the beta program have posted some encouraging experiences. looking fwd to hearing it for myself when tvOS15 is officially released.

titactoh

• As Long As I am Happy, who cares.
    « Reply #20 on: 27 August, 2021, 12:35:34 pm »
  • [applaud]
  • [smite]
  • I am using Sennheiser RS180 my 2nd set. Most times the sound is on the right and sometimes sound comes on for both sides. I have sent to their Service Centre in the west very far.

They don't have any more spare parts so I was given an RS170 docking station.

Have been looking at RS195U and RS175U.

RS195U with batteries  340gm
    RS175U with batteries  310gm

RS180 with batteries  240gm

Review : The premium materials make the AirPods Max significantly heavier than the existing wireless headphones you might also consider at 385g, they weigh more than 100g more than the Sony WH-1000XM4, for example.

I have never used Wireless Headphone heavier than 240gm (with batteries.)

I watch TV 4 to 6 hours usually in the evenings so won't be able to imagine the comfort level of an extra 100grams or 135grams.

Sennheiser headphones cushion covers are replaceable.

AirPods Max is touted to be very good for SQ as there are reviews on it too.

Right now quite hesitant to decide unless there are users of both Sennheiser and IPOD having favourable experience despite weight.

Meanwhile I have yet to come to a decision on anyone of these.

« Last Edit: 27 August, 2021, 15:48:59 pm by titactoh »
    Vita e Bella!

Audio

• Administrator
    « Reply #21 on: 27 August, 2021, 22:24:16 pm »
  • [applaud]
  • [smite]
  • I am using Sennheiser RS180 my 2nd set. Most times the sound is on the right and sometimes sound comes on for both sides. I have sent to their Service Centre in the west very far.

They don't have any more spare parts so I was given an RS170 docking station.

Have been looking at RS195U and RS175U.

RS195U with batteries  340gm
    RS175U with batteries  310gm

RS180 with batteries  240gm

Review : The premium materials make the AirPods Max significantly heavier than the existing wireless headphones you might also consider at 385g, they weigh more than 100g more than the Sony WH-1000XM4, for example.

I have never used Wireless Headphone heavier than 240gm (with batteries.)

I watch TV 4 to 6 hours usually in the evenings so won't be able to imagine the comfort level of an extra 100grams or 135grams.

Sennheiser headphones cushion covers are replaceable.

AirPods Max is touted to be very good for SQ as there are reviews on it too.

Right now quite hesitant to decide unless there are users of both Sennheiser and IPOD having favourable experience despite weight.

Meanwhile I have yet to come to a decision on anyone of these.

IMG_9350.jpg

I still got this in my cabinet.  The last time I tested it, it was working.    If you like, you can have this.

(Audio)

titactoh

« Reply #22 on: 27 August, 2021, 22:32:40 pm »
  • [applaud]
  • [smite]
  • IMG_9350.jpg

I still got this in my cabinet.  The last time I tested it, it was working.    If you like, you can have this.

(Audio)

PM me how much I need to pay for it. Thanks.
    Vita e Bella!

titactoh

« Reply #23 on: 29 January, 2022, 16:43:54 pm »
  • [applaud]
  • [smite]

• I bought a pair o Creative Earphone Aurvana Trio in April 2020. I use it on my AIO PC mostly in the night for about 2 to 3 hours
    in my room watching lectures, listening to music, and other documentaries on youtube. Thereafter they are left on my desk before the Monitor.

In February 2021 there was sound from the Left side.

I emailed about the problem to Creative and they asked to have the complete set with accessories be returned to them
    for a change of new one.

I got the new set in March 2021.

Now the cables are exposed in certain parts.

There is no problem with the sound on both sides.

I like to know if it is Normal Wear and Tear condition or is it a Quality issue that I can raise up with Creative.

Over time will the Sound be affected when the protective cover brings together both positive and negative wires.

20220129_155832[1].jpg

20220129_161336[1].jpg

« Last Edit: 29 January, 2022, 18:28:37 pm by titactoh »
    Vita e Bella!