Author Topic: I have a grain of sand under my foot  (Read 473 times)

titactoh

• As Long As I am Happy, who cares.
I have a grain of sand under my foot
« on: 17 September, 2022, 16:45:11 pm »
  • [applaud]
  • [smite]

• I bought a Fii M9 from a shop in Paya Lebar.

The service personnel consented to copy over all my song and music data from my Thumb Drive. However practically all were single tracks that after track was played I had to
    activate manually the next track.

I have all my CDs transferred to my PC harddisk through JRivers.

Is there anyway I can copy FROM my Harddisk into the micro SD card of Fii M9 as an Album where when I play the Album Title all tracks play in sequence.

I did go back toe the shop when I ordered somethin else and told them about the problem. They told me that I should use MP4 Software. I have no idea what that is.

I just like to know without going that direction on how I can copy from my Harddisk all my albums without the tracks being scattered all over the place?

Would appeciate advice.
    Vita e Bella!

titactoh

• As Long As I am Happy, who cares.
    Re: I have a grain of sand under my foot
    « Reply #1 on: 17 September, 2022, 17:00:21 pm »
  • [applaud]
  • [smite]

• I have the Creative Zen Style 300 which I had most of the music and songs copied from their Online Software and it was a breeze i9n doing so with each Album and their tracks are all in order

and the Album titles and the list of songs were clear and easy to read unlike the FiiM9 where the screen was not bright and the fonts were much smaller despite that the screen was twice the size of
    the Creative Zen.

The Creative Zen though capacity was just 8gb.
    Vita e Bella!