Main Room > Home Theatre

Yamaha Receiver's 2021

(1/8) > >>

Gondon72A:
Since already got Denon and Onkyo thread, might as well add Yamaha AVR thread also.  But seems like not much people talk about it in the "old" forum also.

This is the latest review for RX-A6A in foreign language (can use google translate to read)

https://www.areadvd.de/tests/test-yamaha-rx-a6a-neun-endstufen-und-eine-komplett-neue-signalverarbeitung-im-aufwaendig-konstruierten-chassis/

boxerfan88:
Because we just enjoy the AVR. It just works

RX-A3030 owner here…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gondon72A:

--- Quote from: boxerfan88 on 08 August, 2021, 13:51:42 pm ---Because we just enjoy the AVR. It just works

RX-A3030 owner here…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Haha..good.  Pulled out a Yamaha AVR owner.

wcseow:
Me like Yamaha

I have the CX5200/MX5200

A couple of RN303 is coming and am thinking of getting the RX-A4A to replace my living room Denon 4500

Gondon72A:

--- Quote from: wcseow on 08 August, 2021, 18:30:40 pm ---Me like Yamaha

I have the CX5200/MX5200

A couple of RN303 is coming and am thinking of getting the RX-A4A to replace my living room Denon 4500

--- End quote ---

RX-A4A already in Singapore.  Can book appointment with Yamaha to audition it. :D

Interesting, did not notice that RN803 actually has YPAO.  Hope there will be new and higher model version release as I am evaluating should i replace my current AVR with a new AVR or an integrated amplifier that might extend to 2.1 capability since i am only using 2.0 at the moment.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version